I have been a visiting scholar in VISLab at Worcester Polytechnic Institute from Nov. 2019 and my supervisor is Prof. Ziming Zhang. Before that, I worked as a RA at UNC Chapel Hill from Aug. 2018 to Oct. 2019. My research interests lie in computer vision and deep learning, especially in person/vehicle re-identification, Multi-Targets-Multi-Cameras (MTMC) tracking and self-supervised visual learning, domain generalization.
I graduated with a Master degree from School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science at Peking University in July 2018. And I received my Bachelor degree from School of Electric Engineering of Xidian University in July 2015.
- [Oct. 2020] Two papers are accepted by ICPR 2020!
- [Aug. 2020] The video demo of my MTMC results on AI City Challenge 2020 is here!
- [Jul. 2020] Our paper on "3D LiDAR Odometry Estimation" has been accepted for presentation at the ACM Multimedia 2020 conference!
- [Jun. 2020] My MTMC results on AI City Challenge 2020 Track3: City-Scale Multi-Camera Vehicle Tracking rank 1st on Public and General leaderboard, which surpass second ranks by a very large margin! Please check here for my ranking result!
- [Nov. 2019] I start my research work on person/vehicle re-identification at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in MA, US.
- [Aug. 2018] I start my RA work on medical image processing at UNC-Chapel Hill in NC, US.
- [Jul. 2018] I complete my Master study in Peking University successfully!