I am a first-year Ph.D. student at National University of Singapore. My research interests lie in computer vision and deep learning, especially in person/vehicle re-identification, self-supervised visual learning, and domain generalization.
I was a visiting scholar in VISLab supervised by Prof. Ziming Zhang at Worcester Polytechnic Institute from Nov. 2019 to Apr. 2021. Before that, I worked as a RA supervised by Prof. Dinggang Shen at UNC Chapel Hill from Aug. 2018 to Oct. 2019. I graduated with a Master degree from School of EECS at Peking University in Jul. 2018. And I received my Bachelor degree from School of EE of Xidian University in Jul. 2015.
- [Jul. 2021] My paper "Self-supervised Geometric Features Discovery with Interpretable Attention for Vehicle Re-Identification and Beyond" is accepted by ICCV 2021 as a poster paper!
- [Apr. 2021] I complete my RA work at WPI!
- [Mar. 2021] I am awarded a four-year's PhD fellowship from National University of Singapore!
- [Oct. 2020] Two papers are accepted by ICPR 2020!
- [Aug. 2020] The video demo of my MTMC results on AI City Challenge 2020 is here!
- [Jul. 2020] Our paper on "3D LiDAR Odometry Estimation" has been accepted for presentation at the ACM Multimedia 2020 conference!
- [Jun. 2020] My results on AI City Challenge 2020 Track3: City-Scale Multi-Camera Vehicle Tracking rank 1st on the official leaderboard, which surpass the second ones by very large margins! Please check the screenshot of the ranking results!
- [Nov. 2019] I start my research work on person/vehicle re-identification at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in MA, US.
- [Aug. 2018] I start my RA work on medical image processing at UNC-Chapel Hill in NC, US.
- [Jul. 2018] I complete my Master study in Peking University successfully!